Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Delicious IPA's, I miss you


Poured into my Magic Chouffee tulip

Clear, filtered pour

Beer has hardly any discernible scents...odd

Grassy bitterness and butter cookies

Watery mouthfeel

I keep drinking and thinking....rather flummoxed by what's here, or rather what isn't. I'm in an IPA rut. Whoa is me.

C -

10 comments:

피터 said...

I had an Aprihop tonight. Still sucks.

Chris Ferguson said...

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on Pete!

Barry said...

I may be in the minority, but I don't think I minded this beer.

피터 said...

That would surprise me. Maybe I had a skunked batch 'cause it was skunky to the max.

milwaukeeclassic said...

Aprihop is fucking disgusting.

Barry said...

It's not disgusting....it's not a monsterous big beer

milwaukeeclassic said...

How can it be good when the label reads, "An India Pale Ale brewed with rancid apricots"

Barry said...

must've been added to the 09 edition...rancid is a nice touch, really underrated

Barry said...

As for missing delicious IPA's, a night with Furious and Hop Stoopid recreated the love affair.

Chris Ferguson said...

The only apricot beer I've ever been able to keep down is the pyramid one.