Is amazing. Had it on draft tonight. It's supposed to be the same base as the Bourbon County, but instead of aging it in bourbon barrels, they dry hop the hell out of it. Perhaps the best Imperial Stout yet? Survey says....
I had this the other day in Milwaukee at the Sugar Maple (which blows away all Madison beer bars). I agree that it reeks of awesomeness and is much better than the BCS. Reminds me of Darkness....probably a little better than Darkness.
4 comments:
Is this on tap in Bloomington?
Da Bears got Cutler for all their draft picks?
I had Sierra Nevada Torpedo last night. So bitter.
It was in Indy, not bloomington sadly.
I also had a torpedo a couple nights ago...I keep forgetting to add it.
I had this the other day in Milwaukee at the Sugar Maple (which blows away all Madison beer bars). I agree that it reeks of awesomeness and is much better than the BCS. Reminds me of Darkness....probably a little better than Darkness.
Post a Comment