Thursday, April 16, 2009

Horace!


For some reason, I have a very difficult time wrapping my head around Hop Wallop. Perhaps because it has a very different hop profile than I'm accustomed to. It's a dry, piney, grassy bitterness, that's actually abrasive. There's also a similar floral hop quality to Bell's Two Hearted. It's also creamy and somewhat thick on the tongue. I've run the gamut on this one and I used to really enjoy it. I think I still do, in a different sort of Imperial IPA way.

A -

6 comments:

피터 said...

Per your review I bought a six pack today. Currently on Wallop number 3. I like it more now that I read your review.

I think I like the Hop Devil more, but I haven't had one in a long time.

In one week, we will be drunk together.

Barry said...

Nicely done Pete

You should have them side by side

I prefer Mr. Horace

Chris Ferguson said...

I also think I like The Wallop better.

피터 said...

I will do a side by side challenge tonight, as I tend to my homebrew.

Mass bottling tonight!

피터 said...

Hop wallop is better.

Barry said...

Hey Pete,

I was just messin with you on my text response. You're my boy.