Chris says: Like sticking in your head in a lawn mower bag and taking a big bite, after mowing a lawn with assorted dogs and livestock.
Barry says: Tastes like shit upon warming. Bitter.
Second - BBC Bourbon Barrel Stout
Chris says: I feel the headache forming after the second sip. Is there something wrong with this? You could pass this around at AA meetings and solve a lot of problems.
Barry says: Smells like glue, doesn't taste any better. Gross.
4 comments:
I had another Golden Promise IPA tonight. It is improving, Woo hoo!
This one has been in the fridge for about a month. Excited to find out how the other bottles which sat out in my closet are fairing. (faring?)
We drank a Golden Promise and a Barryborth on Saturday at Duane's!
I hope it was drinkable. Some have not carbonated.
In a month it went from not good to just fine.
Carbonated just fine
Post a Comment