Thursday, September 24, 2009

Korean Beers (And Tsingtao)






A lot of adjusting going on. Bought a few beers on the way home today. I think I'll have a couple while I practice my Korean language cds.

The beer selection in Korea is pretty limited. Cheap, but limited. There are a few Belgian Beer bars that I plan to investigate and an actual brew pub south of the river. I live North of the river. In fact here's a map if you want to see my neighborhood. I'm sure I'll add more to it as time goes on.

4 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

Those look pretty depressing. Time to fire up the homebrew kettle it looks like.

Barry said...

On a side note, Borth2Borth is drinking nicely

피터 said...

I'd like to have one, but a picture will have to do for now. Picture, si'l vous plait.

Barry said...

next B2B will be posted