What is this awesome for? Please say you're coming down on Saturday!
I see a lagunitas but I can't make out the rest.
I think Barry needs you to come down on Saturday, please say yes before more begging ensues. :)
Too late....you comin down Chris? Huh? Huh?
I also see Boulevard and New Holland
Alright, I'll lower myself and grant you my popular presence on Saturday
This final remaining question: Is there a dick in the box?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What is this awesome for? Please say you're coming down on Saturday!
I see a lagunitas but I can't make out the rest.
I think Barry needs you to come down on Saturday, please say yes before more begging ensues. :)
Too late....you comin down Chris? Huh? Huh?
I also see Boulevard and New Holland
Alright, I'll lower myself and grant you my popular presence on Saturday
This final remaining question: Is there a dick in the box?
Post a Comment