I read that you guys went to curling over a hopslam tasting. How can that possibly be true?I had Cass again tonight. There exists one style of beer in Korea: lager.Backwoods' label looks a little like Raspy's label.
I appreciate the kind words but you got my hopes up and dashed them- I thought it was out again!
Indeed....I did drink one, though it had been lovingly stored from last year. I drank it for you :)Did you partake in Hopslam?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I read that you guys went to curling over a hopslam tasting. How can that possibly be true?
I had Cass again tonight. There exists one style of beer in Korea: lager.
Backwoods' label looks a little like Raspy's label.
I appreciate the kind words but you got my hopes up and dashed them- I thought it was out again!
Indeed....I did drink one, though it had been lovingly stored from last year. I drank it for you :)
Did you partake in Hopslam?
Post a Comment