Operation Kitchen Improvement begs for some assistance. Per request, Wet Willy enters the fray.
Wildly hazy and oily pour. Deep caramel with a frothy head that plunges to the depths to be seen no more. Major league sediment.
Smell jumps from the bottle even before the entire cap is peeled away. Soft bourbon and vanilla and a freshly opened sack of brown sugar. Begs to be smelled.
Big brown sugary doughnut wrapped with tempered bourbon. Soft vanilla envelops the sugared pastry. Nice.
Slippery little devil slides around the mouth. Carbonation? Willy don't need no stinkin' carbonation.
Willy wants you to enjoy. Ten percent hidden beautifully. Chris would love this beer.
A -
4 comments:
In general how do rate beers with any hint of vanilla? I like it, but not always.
That looks fantabulous. I want some.
In general, it's a product of the bourbon...which is nice.
That's it ... I've decided my next alcohol purchase is going to be a fifth of bourbon.
Post a Comment