Sunday, April 18, 2010
Should I stay or should I go... to a new apartment
So here we are with another weekend in the books. Last night I went back to Itaewon with a friend from work and had some pretty solid beer. I've now learned that Granat is some kind of sour cherry beer. We downed a few and had a pretty great meal.
Went for a run in the forest research center next door to KIAS late this afternoon. I could run there till the cows come home. Barry when I get back in June I'll be ready to lace 'em up. The paths cut through a pine forest dotted with scores of flowering cherry trees. I love having access to this place (point for staying in my apartment). On the other hand when I got home there was no hot water and all I wanted to do was get in the shower (point for moving to a new apartment).
Therefore grocery shopping followed by a cold brew at a local Quickie Mart. It's threatening for a thunderstorm; I hope we get one. I'd like to learn the Korean word for thunderstorm come to think of it.
A great weekend. Hope you're having the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
a new apartment in Madison?
Everyone knows all the best apartment locations are in Wisconsin
Our beer guy at the coffee grounds might be moving to California ... maybe you could move here and take over that job?
I always had crappy apartments in Madison. Especially the submarine on Butler St.
I could go for a house off Monroe near Edgewood and Barriques. Or the Tap.
For now though,
나는 갈비를 먹고 맥주를 마시고 싶어요!
How are y'all?
Pretty good, Pete. Drinking a new Bourbon County Coffee Stout from Goose Island. The bomber is winning the battle.
Post a Comment