Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lalalalalalalala

Looked at tickets to Minneapolis (four connections), multiple destination tickets (pricey),  different airlines (no seats left), exhausting;  it would be nice to have iron man's suit at times.

The good news:


Depart:
4:55 p.m.
Fri., Jun. 11, 2010
Tokyo, Japan (NRT - Narita)
Arrive:
2:21 p.m.
Fri., Jun. 11, 2010
Chicago, IL (ORD - O'Hare)
Flight Time:
11 hr 26 mn

Travel Time:

16 hr 11 mn
  OnePass Miles/
Elite Qualification*:
6,274 /100%
Total Miles:
7,033
Flight: CO6022
Fare Class: Economy (V)
I'll figure out how to get to Madison and beyond!  This is exciting.  Let the beer festival chatter begin.

3 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

Nice! There are also commuter flights from Chicago straight to eau Claire (the only destination that connects to eau Claire ). You should see if there are any good one way deals

Barry said...

Very nice......we'll work this out!

피터 said...

I'm excited. I want to visit Madison as well as Eau Claire, so I'll start measuring my options.

Will be in touch!