It is utterly beautiful in 서울 today and so I'm sitting at my new favorite place for coffee, wireless, wine, and work avoidance. On top of that they have Alaska Brewing Co. growlers on display. I will spearhead the investigation.
I booked a flight to Minneapolis. Arriving around 7 PM on June 11. Should we stop at Surly on the way to the E(au)C?
5 comments:
Also want to mention that I am going to spend the night of the 21st in Chicago. Anyone interested? It's a Monday..
Perhaps......
So, Pete, are you coming back to Madison on Monday? What the story post-Eau Clare?
GO HAWKS!
Yeah I want to go to Madison for the 14th and 15th. (Small chance I will fly to Cincinnati on the 15th.)
We can talk about Chicago next week. I will use my ninja skills of persuasion.
Shit! I will be in Chicago on the night of the 20th. Even better, right?
I'm not sure the Surly taproom is even open regular hours...I think they just do Sat tours maybe? Not sure. It's also kind of far from the airport I think. I'll look into the hours.
Post a Comment