22 oz bottle out of a box. Step one, you cut a hole in a box, two you put your junk in that box, three make her open that box, and that's the way you do it.
Crimson pour with a nearly no head and Vega showgirl legs. See I'm wise enough to know when a gift needs givin'
Sweet caramel, some vanilla, more rum than bourbon, and some plum fruitiness. And I got just the one. Somethin' to show you your second to none.
Bottom shelf bourbon here. Hot, hot, heat. The underlying winter warmer base is overwhelmed by the barrel presence and the best parts of the beer are left crushed under a blanket of hot booze. Near room temperature it was akin to taking shots. After a trip back to the fridge, she became more tolerable. However, the margin for error is razor thin. A prime candidate for some quality nap time.
Mouthfeel itself is nice, weighing in as medium bodied with low carbonation.
Drinkability suffers from the aforementioned symptoms. To all the fellas out there with ladies to impress, It's easy to do just follow these three steps.
1 comment:
What's Widmer? West Coast?
Any food to go along with the heat? I could go for some too boozy beer to accompany the Camembert Cremeux I just bought.
Post a Comment