Friday, June 20, 2008

Duff Gardens....HURRAH!


Went with the Satin Solstice last night. I think I actually liked it better than the Storm King, believe it or not. A little more coffee flavor. Thumbs up. 4.3/5

Note the intense concentration on Pete's face here. "Must...get...beer...ranking...correct!"

4 comments:

Buck said...

So how was BeerFest 2008? Any good stories like Duane passing out on the can a and punching the bathroom door or someone losing a 3 iron in a tree?

Chris Ferguson said...

Closest thing was me being too hungover to move all day on Thursday. I've literally never felt that bad...4 forties, fifths of assorted liquor...nothing was as bad as I was that morning. Literally couldn't function.

Mark your calendar for '09...we've learned some lessons and it will be better than ever next year. Start saving vacation days now.

KV said...

I hope one of those lessons learned has something to do with not drinking IPAs for 14 hours straight, especially when many of those were 120s. ;)

Barry said...

I also enjoy this beer. It may not be a true Imperial, but it's smooth and rather delicious

P.S. Lesson learned from beerfest...many MORE Ipa's!