Saturday, June 28, 2008

Stone abounds in the distributors in State College. Barry, you should come to State College. I'll buy you a case.

The same place sells Oskar Blues sampler cases for $31. Definitely the next purchase.

6 comments:

Barry said...

Pete,
Stone just made it here. Rather than my coming down for a brief visit, why don't you move back to Madison. The brewing tandem possibilities are frightening.

피터 said...

On the other hand you could brew here. I'd even save you some product.

Barry said...

True, I may still come to visit. I may shock and amaze you. In the meantime, I'm thinking long term. Madison misses you.

Barry said...

The case offer is rather tempting as well.

피터 said...

Think about it. The price is right.

Side note: Delta just cut the State College / Cincinnati flight, the bastards.

Get me a job in Madison! We could hit Odana, then knock back some Oberon at the Terrace.

Barry said...

I looked into tickets to visit....they're too spendy.

Now, I will look for a job for you. We will play The Oaks, not Odana. Two Hearted is also on tap at the Terrace!