Sounds headache-arific.Are we all good for the week? Golf plans? Last minute suggestions?
I'm in the same boat.Today:1 Red's Rye1 Alpha King1 Hopslam1 Arrogant Bastard (22)1 Nøgne ø Porter (500 ml)1 Yeti Imperial Stout
I can't do that anymore fellas....I'll be the sampler
Granted this was over the course of almost 12 hours. We were camping.
I was A-OK when I woke up at 7am today. You're an old man Mr. Walsh.
Enjoy it while you can Chris
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sounds headache-arific.
Are we all good for the week? Golf plans? Last minute suggestions?
I'm in the same boat.
Today:
1 Red's Rye
1 Alpha King
1 Hopslam
1 Arrogant Bastard (22)
1 Nøgne ø Porter (500 ml)
1 Yeti Imperial Stout
I can't do that anymore fellas....I'll be the sampler
Granted this was over the course of almost 12 hours. We were camping.
I was A-OK when I woke up at 7am today. You're an old man Mr. Walsh.
Enjoy it while you can Chris
Post a Comment