Before complaining about the quality of this picture, this was taken with my camera phone and beamed to the laptop via infrared. Fancy, eh?AleSmith Speedway Stout - One of the advantages of travelling for work is that I get access to beers that I would not normally have access to. Point in case, the Speedway Stout. This is an outstanding colossal imperial stout. This one has a great coffee taste (brewed with coffee beans) and a roasty malts at the finish. Top notch. I'd say this is not quite on the level of the Dark Lord, but solid indeed.
4.8/5
3 comments:
Was the Lord a 5.0?
Also, I called Barrique's and Woodman's and no Scurvy has hit the shelves yet.
I think the Dark Lord was a 5. Certainly one of my favorites of the weekend
Dark Lord is a pretty solid 5.0. I was reading that the Madison distributors have not picked up their Scurvy yet, but that they would soon.
Post a Comment