Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Let me sleep on it...

Newest release in the Tyranena Brewers Gone Wild series. This one is a cherry Imperial porter. It is damn tasty. It need to warm up quite a bit before drinking, but it has a nice tartness up front and typical Tyranena porter goodness on the back. A nice brew. Plus, it has reference to Meatloaf, which I'm sure will please Barry.

4 comments:

피터 said...

I like the title of your post.

Barry said...

Very witty....where'd ya find it?

I went to Barrique's and purchased the New Glarus Iced Barleywine. First impression: DIESEL

milwaukeeclassic said...

I picked up my 4 pack at Tyranena. The newsletter says that the Madison distributors have picked up their beer, so it should be in the stores very soon.

Barry said...

It's now at Woodman's.

Amendment: the BARLEYWINE is less deisel as it warms, but is still a monster at nearly 14%. The rest will mellow under the stairs.