Are we all just drinking things we've already reviewed?
Lately I've been killing off the last of my Hopslams, Furiuses (Furii?), and Expedition stouts. All have been good. Also had a 10-Fidy last night, which I still think is one of my top 10 beers. If anyone runs across a 4-pack of it somewhere and wants to pick me up some, I would be greatful.
6 comments:
Which brings up an interesting debate/thought?
What are your top ten beers everyone?
Top ten:
Goose Island Night Stalker
Goose Island Night Stalker
Goose Island Night Stalker
Goose Island Night Stalker
Goose Island Night Stalker
Goose Island Night Stalker
Goose Island Night Stalker
Goose Island Night Stalker
Goose Island Night Stalker
Goose Island Night Stalker
Honorable Mention:
Goose Island Night Stalker
I had the Victory Wild Devil Ale I was saving for beer fest last night.
It was Disgusting. Tasted like cold, leftover Chinese vegetables.
Top ten beers you ask? I will begin to think this over and post my results later.
I also was not a huge fan of the WildDevil...although I appreciate the effort.
Don't listen to Barry...Ten Fidy is f'real.
Listen to me....OVERRATED
Post a Comment