Weyerbacher XIII. From the a.b.v. and alcohol punch in the nads this entails, I'm guessing I may be the only one here that digs this, so if you're looking to unload any of your stash Duane, I'm your huckleberry.
Super boozy, this is a sobriety checkpoint on its own, in the vein of something with a nuclear yellow bottlecap from Dogfish. A little smoother, and with a little bit of a strangly out of place Belgian quality, this is a beefy stout. Picture a World Wide with some candi sugar and a little hint of sourness. It took me a few sips, but I love it. This is one of those beers that I don't think you'd get the full feel for with just a taste ... you need enough to let it start hammering you to really appreciate it. Consider it appreciated. A/A-
5 comments:
Nice review.
Reds chisox update: two reds score from first and second on double steal!
Sox own the Reds
That's true. How'd the marathon go?
I also like this review....makes me want one, but I only have a single.
chicago bars and brew pubs
Post a Comment