You crazy brewing all stars. Greatest brewers since Robin Yount and Paul Molitor? Could be?
Great potential and a ton of fun. I did the brewer reference. Pete's gonna move to Madison and we're gonna open a beer shop or brew pub. Got that Pete!
Can I get in on that? Katie can contribute to the kitchen and I can do the live music booking.
Absolutely. I have big, albeit unorganized, plans.
Now if one of us would just win the lottery or lose a long lost relative so we'd have some seed money
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You crazy brewing all stars. Greatest brewers since Robin Yount and Paul Molitor? Could be?
Great potential and a ton of fun. I did the brewer reference. Pete's gonna move to Madison and we're gonna open a beer shop or brew pub. Got that Pete!
Can I get in on that? Katie can contribute to the kitchen and I can do the live music booking.
Absolutely. I have big, albeit unorganized, plans.
Now if one of us would just win the lottery or lose a long lost relative so we'd have some seed money
Post a Comment