Friday, August 28, 2009

Is No One Drinking Beer?

Ok, so I enjoyed 5 liters of beer in a beer garden with some Austrians that purchased 1 liter for me. And then I (we) tried to go to another bar (that was on Beer Advocate) but it was closed so we HAD to go back to another beer bar for more beer (and awesome people watching AND this really crazy bacon bread that was mostly bacon with horseradish that looked like cheese). I know we are all drinking beer, but maybe just the standbys (albeit GOOD standbys) and thus not posting? I know Chris is in awe of all the WI beer he can now purchase and Pete has thinkings on his mind (like moving to Korea) BUT can someone post and let me know what is on their mind?

5 comments:

Barry said...

Old Rasputin has a grape bubble gum quality. It's rather befuddling.

피터 said...

Went out - to the hood, and I mean Hood - last night in the 'Nati. I had the following beers:

Christian Moerlein DoppelBock
Budweiser Select
Budweiser
Bud Light (x2)

Otherwise, I haven't had any beer since Madison.... weird

Barry said...

This sort of sad and unacceptable post is exactly why I have trouble sending you to Korea.

Come back Space Girl!

Chris Ferguson said...

Pete, my heart hurts with thoughts of you dying of beer thirst.

I personally am on a boulevard 6th glass kick at the moment. The closest thing Ive found to my beloved Pere Jaques 2007

Carey said...

Pere Jacques soon to be tap at Dexter's!