I'd like to try one of those. I think I had one on tap, but it was towards the end of a long boozy night so I have virtually no memory of it.
That can be arranged
I had fish eyes, squid, octopus and crab soup for dinner. Washed it down with soju.
Wrong on so many levels
Everything but the fish eyes sounds ok to me, but I'm guessing even the stuff I like was prepared in a way I wouldn't like.
Crabmeat: in the shellShrimps: With shell, legs, tail, headFish eyes: explode when eatenOctopus: tentacles (the best part actually, like pasta)And remember, we eat with metal chopsticks and a spoon in these parts...
Second tasting confirms my initial impression...this is disappointing.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'd like to try one of those. I think I had one on tap, but it was towards the end of a long boozy night so I have virtually no memory of it.
That can be arranged
I had fish eyes, squid, octopus and crab soup for dinner. Washed it down with soju.
Wrong on so many levels
Everything but the fish eyes sounds ok to me, but I'm guessing even the stuff I like was prepared in a way I wouldn't like.
Crabmeat: in the shell
Shrimps: With shell, legs, tail, head
Fish eyes: explode when eaten
Octopus: tentacles (the best part actually, like pasta)
And remember, we eat with metal chopsticks and a spoon in these parts...
Second tasting confirms my initial impression...this is disappointing.
Post a Comment