

Spent time at Lagunitas and Russian River yesterday. Very different places would be an understatement. At Lagunitas, if you say you'd like a tour, they basically take you up to this party room and pour you whatever you want for an hour and a half. I was rather strange. Then, when the tour started, we just stepped out and went to Russian River. Did I mention all the free beer? At Russian River they had the nerve to make us pay for beer. Sat at the bar, tried the 12 beer sampler, ate surprisingly good pizza, and drank more Pliny and Temptation. Blend of Consecration and Temptation was killer. Off on day 2.........
4 comments:
What is all this about?!?! Are you guys on vacation? Why wasn't I invited?
Mmmmm. Have fun!
Chris, if you have Darkness for me I may have something for you.
You scratch my back, I scratch yours?
Or do you not go in for those kind of backdoor shenanigans?
Post a Comment