Everyone should email Duane and tell him that he is lame for not posting. He has been drinking beer worth posting about, he is just being lazy.
Duane has decreed that "we" will be brewing beer now. I have asked that he not buy supplies until the kitchen is finished though, so we won't be starting until sometime in January. He seems to be convinced that we can brew amazing beer, so I better researching!
Oh and someone tell Duane that we should NOT call our beer brewing enterprise BattleAxe Brewing, please?
Merry Christmas everyone!! *coming soon* Check out Facebook for pictures of our kitchen!
5 comments:
Had a Lagunitas IPA while watching NFL football this afternoon.
Duane: start blogging. And brewing.
Back in the USA.
Carry on.
Got a fresh hop surprise waiting for me tonight. Any guesses?
Another question: what should I buy tomorrow? Deschuttes' Abyss or Goose Island?
I know you are all going to say, 'Both, dummy' so what I am really asking is, 'Which is better?'
sorry, that's Goose Island Bourbon County
Push I think. I'd go with Abyss.
Post a Comment