So, Gary Canalte says tonight has the potential to be the biggest snow storm in 20 years. I also heard tornadoes were possible. Not sure how that's possible, but crazy. I hereby encourage an ongoing dialogue of our evening's selections.
Backwoods Bastard is batting lead off: sweet sugary bourbon.
Hop Whore in the two slot: tropical and bitter
Bell's Christmas in the three hole
After a grueling morning of shoveling......
KBS in the cleanup slot: so roasty coffee and bourbon.
8 comments:
Pictures? Descriptive descriptions? Play-offs?!
It's balmy and 50 here today. A snow storm sounds nice. The aftermath sounds horrible. I can only imagine the weather in Eau Claire. Stout? Where do you live again Chris? I've been here too long maybe.
6-12 inches....all schools, including UW Madison cancelled
I had two Backwoodsers myself.
Stout didn't cancel itself today until Doyle stepped in and cancelled everything.
I plowed out the driveway, checked one last time to see if it was canceled (it wasn't) then watched a police car skid off the road in front of my house and decided I would cancel my classes myself. Sent the email, and 2 seconds later they closed the school. Apparently, they can't function without me.
Pete, I live in Eau Claire and work in Menonomie.
When I opened the garage door this morning, the drift was about 2/3's of the way up the opening. I was like the episode where the kids get locked in springfield elementary and tie up Skinner in the dodgeball bag. "Chew through my ballsack" was a memorable line.
Also much like the "lord bless this rocket-house and all who dwell within" episode.
I think I'm going to drink beer and watch simpsons episodes all day. Wish you guys were here.
Wish i was there for the friends, beers, guitars and simpsons!
(and not so much for the snow.)
19 inches by hand.....I am a man. Now I drink.
Chris: Burn.
If you didn't do it by hand, you could drink sooner.
Shoveling by hand...that's not America. That's not even Mexico.
Post a Comment