Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stout tasting

January 29th....stout tasting event at the coffee grounds. Just throwing that out there.

I've noticed their selection has been dramatically improving lately over the last month or two. I'm curious what degree of impact my presence has had in the demand and turnover of the high end/rare stuff. I'm going to assume it's been a total paradigm shift for them, and they wouldn't have put in the new shelf without me.

6 comments:

Carey said...

That is really cool (about the new shelf)! I like stouts too, maybe we can make it up there for the tasting.

Barry said...

Poor paradigm logic Chris. Your presence requires a betterment of the beer there. End of story.

Barry said...

Edit: I misread that. You are correct! Coffee Grounds owes you. Big time.

Chris Ferguson said...

Yesterday I talked a lot with that young skinny guy who was pouring when we were there. I think I earned his respect by buying a case of Backwoods Bastard and then coming back for more the next week.

Barry said...

Are you now 5% water and 95% backwoods bastard?

Chris Ferguson said...

My Blood Backwoods Content is pretty high.