Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Southdowns ... no, "Northdowns," Beer fest 2010?

Is it too early to start thinking about our festival plans for this year? Peter S., when will you be giving up on this whole wrong-hemisphere experiment and moving back to the proper side of the international date line? Do we want to do this in Wisconsin or some sort of destination? Thoughts?

Also, Darklord thoughts? I'm in if anyone else is.

7 comments:

피터 said...

All but one of my darklords is aging peacefully in my parents basement.

In fact I am starting to think about coming back to the US. But I'm saving a lot of money so it might wait until October 1st. Who knows? It could be in a month.

Everyone is invited to a Far EASTdowns Beer Fest! Duane?

Barry said...

in for Dark Lord with no baseball game to follow

in for Beerfest as well

Pete, be there or be square

milwaukeeclassic said...

I was thinking about staying in the city (i.e. hotels in Chicago instead of Munster) for DLD instead. Thoughts?

Barry said...

Not a bad idea there Douchous Duanous

Chris Ferguson said...

Steepwater booked a gig in the Munster area again that night, just FYI. I know that doesn't really appeal that much to most of you, but I would like to go if I can talk anyone into coming with me.

milwaukeeclassic said...

How about Friday in the city and Saturday in Indiana? Where exactly is the show?

피터 said...

Munster area? Yikes.

But I would go... as long as Chris didn't volunteer to help pack up the gear. ;)