Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dear Dwayne,

How was the lasik?

9 comments:

피터 said...

And did it affect your ability to over-rate hard to find beers?

Barry said...

oh,snap.....spelled his name wrong and blasted his beer drinking!

milwaukeeclassic said...

GTFO!

피터 said...

Had to spice it up 'round here. Good catch barry sucks.

But seriously how'd it go?

milwaukeeclassic said...

So far, so good. The surgery seemed to go well and I've only had a couple of post-operative visual problems. My eye has a big red shot on it from the suction apparatus they use to keep your eye still while cutting the flap and I've seeing a bit of a halo around light objects.

Otherwise, it like the someone waived a magic wand and made me be able to see almost perfectly. I was 20/20 in both eyes at the post-op visit, so hopefully that holds up. Although the healing process can tend to mess that up a bit. Highly recommended presuming I don't have any further troubles.

Barry said...

Clear, non assisted sight = awesome

apparatii holding holding eyeball and slicing of "flaps" = vomit inducing

피터 said...

Well done Duane! I've been thinking about doing it too. Maybe even in Korea.

My vision is about -5, -5 do you know if I can get to 20/20?

Chris Ferguson said...

I think I'm about 20/2 million

But I'm also not likely to let them hook a suction cup to my eye while they chop it up unless I'm in some sort of SAW VIII torture situation

As I said on Duane's facebook, I still don't see the point of giving perfect vision to someone with constant beer goggles

Barry said...

nicely done Chris