Review: flavorful dark session beer. I haven't had that many schwaezbiers but of what I've had this is among my favorites. If you're in the mood for the taste of a stout or porter with the body of a lightish lager this is your style. I liked it but did feel a bit like some of the bottom end was missing after having all imperial stuff lately
3 comments:
Damnit.......where's the review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I fell asleep while drinking it, but when I woke up, I wanted to have some more. Take from that what you will.
Review: flavorful dark session beer. I haven't had that many schwaezbiers but of what I've had this is among my favorites. If you're in the mood for the taste of a stout or porter with the body of a lightish lager this is your style. I liked it but did feel a bit like some of the bottom end was missing after having all imperial stuff lately
Post a Comment