So....I'm taking it upon myself to organize our bad selves. Here are some thoughts, questions, and wonderments regarding our annual drinkfest.
1. Kathleen is going to attend and hang out with Katie. Both have sworn not to encroach on our merriment :)
2. Duane, when are you available? What days do you plan on being up there?
3. I get out of school June 10. Pete comes in June 12. One option would be for me to come up with Kathleen the morning on the 11th. I would leave the key code for Pete and he could drive my car up when he came in town...either the night of the 12th, or morning of the 13th. Herein lies the rub....my timetable is wide open, but I'm not sure about you all. I was hoping we could golf and all that good stuff, but I'm not sure about your availabilities. Thoughts all?
10 comments:
I arrive on the 11th to Chicago.
I checked the Van Galder schedule and if everything goes smoothly by 7:05 pm I would be at the Memorial Union.
We could drive up together Friday?
It's possible I would be a bit jet lagged to drive myself up.
I'll search for cheap flights to EC this evening.
Pete,
How long do you plan on staying at Chris and Katie's?
I could get a flight to Minneapolis for about 100 smackers. I'd be arriving some time after 6 PM on the 11th.
Can somebody pick me up there?
We can buy a keg or two of Surly.
This sounds like the best plan! Don't you agree?
that should be cool....how long you plan on staying?
Okay, so if it is okay with everyone I will book a flight to Minneapolis tomorrow or so.
I want to spend one day in Madison, so EC, 11th - 13th (3 nights).
When are you going back Barry?
Still trying to figure that out as well.........Chris..if this comes to fruition, we could all be up there on Friday and I'll drive up with K. Would you want to drive Pete and I back down on Monday and you could hang here in Madison for a night or two, again?
Golf Saturday and Sunday....beer all day, and back here Monday? Sounds nice!
Pete, we'll find some way to get you from Minneapolis, no worries. Send Chris or me you flight info.
While we're on the subject, any food requests and/or unrequests? (Barry, I remember about you and mushrooms and artichokes) We were thinking of firing up the ol' grill, but otherwise have no plans. Pete, do you have any cravings for a particular American food?
Seriously, don't be shy! It'll make it easier on me if you guys have requests.
golf, grill, beer, repeat. My requests are simple.
It has been far too long since I bbq'd! (Beijing doesn't count.)
And it being WI and all, I vote for bratwurst!!!
Also Barry is an excellent burger maker.
Post a Comment