Sunday, May 16, 2010


Taking the Star Ferry into Hong Kong harbor. Then boarded another boat to Lamma Island.  I like lots of things about HK, one of which is that fact that ferries are a part of the public transit system.  Very tropical day.  Cloudy and balmy in Central, and then sunny and hot once we got to Lamma.  Had to cool off, PBR style.


Took 10 hours to get home today.  Whew.  The fact that I now know my way around Hong Kong is something I wouldn't have believed 1 year ago.

I'd like to travel off the/my beaten path this fall.  Wanderlust I suppose.

7 comments:

Barry said...

Sounds adventurous.....how bout a bit of Wanderlust, Wisconsin style?

피터 said...

T-minus 25 days and counting..

Barry said...

get......h-e-r-e

Barry said...

You planning on Chicago to Eau Clare on Friday for a few days?

피터 said...

Of course! Do you want to wait for me to arrive in Madison and then drive up together? I do.

Barry said...

Absolutely.....how are you planning on getting to Madison?

Chris Ferguson said...

Pete - hurry up and come home before north Korea starts shelling your apartment