Sunday, May 2, 2010


This is the view from the roof of my place.  You're looking at Korea University.  I ran up to where the small lights are shining in the center (look closely).  It's some sort of military facility complete with razor wire and so on.

Finally some warm weather today.  By length of winter, longest to shortest

Seoul > Madison > State College > Cincinnati

Feeling restless lately.  Friday I'll go to Beijing to visit my friend Matt for brewing, drinking, guitaring and barbecuing. 

Right now I'm at seven monkey coffee (of course that's the name), sitting by the window beneath the 'C'.

And this is what it looks like if you poke your head out the window.


I'm trying to find a reasonable ticket back the states.  I need to hear back from y'all.  I'm going to arrive on the 12th.  Good?  Ace of Base is playing in the background.  Before that was the classic Toto hit, 'Africa'.

Just now a group of kids passed by on horseback.  Obviously.


6 comments:

Barry said...

Pete, fly in on the 10th....that's my last day of school. We can boogie right away!

피터 said...

Probably can't 10th, but I will look at the 11th. (Have to conserve vacation days blah blah) I'm going to fly into ORD and then either rent a car or take the Van Galder up to Madison.

Looking at how I'll get to Cincinnati. Maybe Southwest from Milwaukee or something.

Chris Ferguson said...

delta probably goes straight from Minneapolis too

Come sooner and stay longer

Barry said...

Yeah....fly to Minneapolis earlier!

피터 said...

Minneapolis, wha?

Chris Ferguson said...

MN is 80min from my house