Chicago. Staying here. Good call on Priceline Duane!!
I arrive around 7 PM and want to hit a final tap room and explore a little Sunday night before I leave Monday morning. Thoughts? Suggestions? Imperatives? Y'all know Chicago better than I do.
My drive down to Cincy was kinda relaxing. Drove a Prius. Cincinnati is exhausting. But my collection of homebrew is in tact and found a two year old Speedway Stout. Unexpected!
6 comments:
Drink the Speedway!
Glad your trip is going well. If I made it down on Sunday, could I crash with you? Not sure if I can, but looking into it, if you're interested.
Si se puede!!
Come on Barry: To good times!
Sorry, Pete. No dice. It was really great to see you and hag out together. See you in Hawaii in December!
Boo to that. But yes! Perhaps we can hag together in Hawaii ;)
Here's to hag! Safe travels.....
Post a Comment