Two Brothers Bonfire Dunkel:
Am drinking this right now. Not as good as I'd remembered. It's not a drainpour, but I liked it way better last time I had it. C+
Southern Tier Imperial Oat: This was pretty tasty. Very much like the B.O.R.I.S I think. I'd have it again. A-
Another ridiculously weird Floyd's entry. This wasn't at all what I expected from the name. Turns out its an "Oatwine" like a barleywine, but with oats. Very pale and thin, not at all like any sort of oatmeal stout or anything like that. Actually surprisingly tasty, but hard to get your head around. Even by the end I still hadn't gotten used to the idea. Needs further study.
Stone / Jolly Pumpkin / Nogne Collaboration Holiday Ale. This was the beer of the month for me. I loved it (but haven't been able to find any more since, sadly). I'd buy a case. It was kind of like a spicy belgian...REALLY tasty. A++
Southern Tier Imperial Choklat Stout. I have very little memory of this, but don't think I liked it very much. I remember being disappointed, but I also think I was sick that day, so we'll just pretend this one never happened.
Mad Elf Ale: I have absolutely no memory of drinking this, but it was on the camera.
Killer Penguin. This is a Barley wine. I'm still not loving the barley wines. I think its the flatness and thinness of the taste. I don't know...just not my thing I guess.
Great Divide Hibernation.
Also no memory of this one. Sorry.
2 comments:
Wow. See Chris. See Chris's beers. See Chris's liver and memory simultaneously destroyed. Poor Chris.
That is a bad-ass post.
Post a Comment