Thursday, February 5, 2009

Job Offer


Everyone drink a beer. I got offered the Stout job. The salary is pretty low, but I think we're leaning toward taking it unless something better comes along in the next few days. So, those of you who are Madisonians should be planning on having weekend hosteling duties every now and then for the rest of your lives when golf needs to be played, NFL players need to be drafted, or beer needs to be drunk. Also, anyone who wants to take a trip north for a little canoeing or Surly purchasing is always welcome.

5 comments:

Barry said...

YES! opened a Hopslam after my Double Trouble.

Repeat: YES!

Barry said...

Upon further reflection, YES!

피터 said...

Congrats Chris!

Looks close to the Twin Cities.

Based on the map, Menomonie must be HUGE!

피터 said...

Are you going to end up as one of the those cold weather guys who wear shorts year round?

milwaukeeclassic said...

Congrats...I really need more Furious :( and the new Coffee Bender in cans.