Later in the afternoon Event 2 occurred when I went to the local beer-ery and noticed that Boulder Beer Mojo Risin' had made a return after not having seen it for awhile. I honestly couldn't remember if I liked it that much, but it felt like fate so I thought I should pick one up and see how this year's vintage is. I'm drinking it right now, and it's pretty good. I like it much better than last night's Moylan's and find it to be a little smoother around the edges, although almost to the point of a little bit of watery-ness. The hop and malt flavors are both there, but seem to be somehow just slightly off. Almost like a mix that hasn't been stirred up quite enough and still tastes separate instead of unified. I think i'll give this about a B+
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Return of the Mojo
Later in the afternoon Event 2 occurred when I went to the local beer-ery and noticed that Boulder Beer Mojo Risin' had made a return after not having seen it for awhile. I honestly couldn't remember if I liked it that much, but it felt like fate so I thought I should pick one up and see how this year's vintage is. I'm drinking it right now, and it's pretty good. I like it much better than last night's Moylan's and find it to be a little smoother around the edges, although almost to the point of a little bit of watery-ness. The hop and malt flavors are both there, but seem to be somehow just slightly off. Almost like a mix that hasn't been stirred up quite enough and still tastes separate instead of unified. I think i'll give this about a B+
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will happily fill the role of golf partner
mojo blows
The beer or the ball? (Both are probably correct)
the beer...I'm not good enough at golf to judge the other mojo
Post a Comment