I've been in the mood for some big, dark, chewy, buttery Belgians lately after the one I had at the tasting with Barry a few weeks ago, so I picked up a few today. Tonight is the first of the batch: t'Smisje Bourgondier. The verdict so far is that it's pretty good, but a little more on the sour funky spectrum than I was hoping for. It's by no means a sour, but isn't quite as sugary as I had in mind. Still, highly drinkable and a good beer. B+
7 comments:
I can't keep up with your posts...but I'll say something for everyone.
I am drinking Hopslam
and also...I've been digging funkier beers lately.
Rodenbach Grand Cru is so very good.
I had Hopslam on tap at Zeno's today. Then I had a Nugget Nectar.
I preferred the Nugget Nectar.
You would :)
Fair enough. But it was better.
guess I don't need to send you the Slam' :)
Don't be cruel.
Post a Comment