Which was the big winner?
I was curious to what you all thought.I know Duane would consider it heresy to consider the two as anywhere near equal.
KBS fucking anally rapes the regular breakfast stout.
Again with the eloquence. I'm not sure that's the case. I think price and quantity, plus the almighty bourbon, play a part in this perception. It may be better, but I'm hesitant on the tried and true anal rape ananology.
This is what I am doing on May 25th.http://www.troegs.com/Scratch%20Beer.htm
Nice!
Waiting to incur the wrath of the big bourbon beer gods......but, do any of you detect a strong teriyaki presence? (ie central waters and goose)
I'm drinking my last KBS now. I think I like it better now, after having my expectations lowered. Or maybe a couple months of aging helped? Tastes pretty good right now, either way.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Which was the big winner?
I was curious to what you all thought.
I know Duane would consider it heresy to consider the two as anywhere near equal.
KBS fucking anally rapes the regular breakfast stout.
Again with the eloquence.
I'm not sure that's the case. I think price and quantity, plus the almighty bourbon, play a part in this perception. It may be better, but I'm hesitant on the tried and true anal rape ananology.
This is what I am doing on May 25th.
http://www.troegs.com/Scratch%20Beer.htm
Nice!
Waiting to incur the wrath of the big bourbon beer gods......but, do any of you detect a strong teriyaki presence? (ie central waters and goose)
I'm drinking my last KBS now. I think I like it better now, after having my expectations lowered. Or maybe a couple months of aging helped?
Tastes pretty good right now, either way.
Post a Comment