I'll open one up tomorrow and let you know
I have a long distance relationship with D Lord. Oh how I miss thee.
Pete, I thought you bought some? Chris, looking forward to your report.
Chris has my stash.
Finished drinking a Lord (was it mine, was it Pete's? Who's to say?) It's somewhere between "good, not great" and "great, not amazing"I like it alot, but it's not my favorite of all time.It packs a punch though. I had the lord, and am working my way through a double dog now and am pretty duane-ebriated at the moment.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'll open one up tomorrow and let you know
I have a long distance relationship with D Lord. Oh how I miss thee.
Pete, I thought you bought some? Chris, looking forward to your report.
Chris has my stash.
Finished drinking a Lord (was it mine, was it Pete's? Who's to say?)
It's somewhere between "good, not great" and "great, not amazing"
I like it alot, but it's not my favorite of all time.
It packs a punch though. I had the lord, and am working my way through a double dog now and am pretty duane-ebriated at the moment.
Post a Comment