Thursday, May 21, 2009

Under Appreciated, relatively speaking, Good Shit


Storm King is delicious, and hoppy, and malty, and smooth, and drinkable, and good. Three cheers for this fine, fine stout. I dig it because it isn't such a messy alcohol bomb that you're supposed to love because only your grandma can purchase it on one day, with super secret availibilty involving color coded tickets and hoarding and ricockulus hype, and people drooling through their computer screens at the wonders of this mega souped up sludge that people will happily give a testicle to try, or possibly their entire scrotum to trade for. It's just a good fuckin' stout. That is all.

Strong A

3 comments:

피터 said...

My favorite Victory's beers (not necessarily in order):

Prima Pils
Hop Wallop
Storm King
Baltic Thunder
12
Old Horizontal
Hop Devil

Carey said...

Duane and I give Storm King 2 thumbs ups.

Chris Ferguson said...

I also like Storm King quite a bit