
I like Nugget Nectar. It's got a juicy home brew quality, it's a bit mellow in the big beer world, and I could, and would like to, drink it for hours.
Hazy orange pour, indeed nectary
Hops on the nose, pineapple juice and fresh ripe pear. Nice.
Ripe fruit on the tongue, again with the pear, but there's more here. Really vibrant: peach, nectarine, and oddly some perfume quality, followed by a malty punch and back of the mouth bitterness to finish her off.
Multi faceted beer starts a bit thin, rolls thickish and creamy, and finishes bitter clean, but a bit watery.
A
I'm thankful for the opportunity to drink this. While it may not stand up to some big IPA's , this beer stands strong in it's style and is a treat.
3 comments:
I know a place that has a few more bombers. I'll get you one.
cool
Went back for a NN today and they were all out. Sorry dude.
Post a Comment