Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Golf times


Got some tee times for Sunday and Monday... the weather is looking iffy, but hopefully it will improve as it gets closer. Our weathermen are not very good more than 24 hours out.

There were lots of morning outings all over the place, and Cascades had a tournament going on, so I ended up with 1:20 on sunday and 12:08 monday, which could actually be in our favor if some of us (I'm looking in the mirror) are a bit hungover in the mornings.

The courses are the IU course sunday, and this one on Monday which has sweet 1/2 price bargain rates that day ($25 w/ cart):
Eagle Pointe

7 comments:

피터 said...

Sounds good to me. I'm thinking I want to walk one of the days.

피터 said...

Thanks for making the times!

Chris Ferguson said...

Got my newly regripped sticks back today and hit the range... HOLY SHIT!!!

I would say I easily gained 1.5 to 2 clubs worth of distance just from the grips, and am hitting everything dead straight with the irons. Go figure - when you play with 12 year old grips, apparently the club slips in your hand everytime you swing.

I'm swinging half as hard and hitting it twice as far. Amazing.

Also, it is REALLY hot and humid here right now. Keep that in mind and pack appropriately.

Barry said...

Solidness

피터 said...

Hit the range today too. My driver is working a little better. Not grooved yet but closer.

Carey said...

Duane always wears shorts and. T-shirts so the actual weather forecast doesn't really matter.

Chris Ferguson said...

Duane... bring a collared shirt or two just in case for golf