Hit up the range again tonight ... I'm determined to play better this time than when last we played. I think I'm hitting the ball well, but also think I'm going to have some atrocious pulls. I'm still aiming for the fade, but hitting it straight which is going to be an issue. Also, I have no idea what my distances are. I like the new swing though - I think I have a higher ceiling of being good again, but will probably be less consistent for awhile. Also, you may see the retirement of the ThunderHeat driver. I was hitting the Bertha much more consistently, so I think that's getting the call up for the weekend.
The ol' Gene Sarazen was strokin it on the putting green though. I made my first 8 putts, all over 10 ft long. I was going to re-do the hockey tape/ace bandage combo grip, but I was hitting it too well. The raggedy grip must stay on at least one club I guess.
Tomorrow I'm stepping it up to the par 3 course, weather permitting. (by the way, it rained all day here but the ground was still really hard tonight, so I think even if it does rain a bit this weekend, it may still be playable once it stops)
4 comments:
I'm currently practicing my IPA slugging.
Perhaps you should be as well?
What kind of grips did you get?
Winn tourwraps
Are we having a re-match from last year?
Post a Comment