Can everyone try to get the max...I'm going to be driving to the airport and might miss the ticket window.
wait...Barry sucks?
indeed, he does
I only buy tickets for people who answer the phone...
ohhhhhhh,snap
Burn!!There are still 6 bottles from last year in my folks' basement.
all on at the same time.....how cute. Double burn.
Wait shouldn't I be working? Nah.
Anybody get any? I missed the window.
who's looking out for you brother? This guy.....you're all set.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Can everyone try to get the max...I'm going to be driving to the airport and might miss the ticket window.
wait...Barry sucks?
indeed, he does
I only buy tickets for people who answer the phone...
ohhhhhhh,snap
Burn!!
There are still 6 bottles from last year in my folks' basement.
all on at the same time.....how cute. Double burn.
Wait shouldn't I be working? Nah.
Anybody get any? I missed the window.
who's looking out for you brother? This guy.....you're all set.
Post a Comment