today: a swig of milk out of the jug at home, a big grab cheedar
ruffles bag, a Take 5 chocolate bar, and three of my $2.79
breathsavers from Ohare airport. My stomach is literally eating
itself. Room service may be my only option. I'm at a bar where I'm
getting Deja vu... I think we came here for lunch before Keira and
Jeremy's wedding Duane. Had a st paddys guiness and a grossly
overpriced Chimay - lame airport Ramada- quality cover band is playing-
think I'll head back to the room
Sent from my iPhone
4 comments:
Been where you been and it sucks, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!
Yikes... missed flight then this. I think you deserve some new guitar gear!
And...room service only went till 10pm. the late night options are 4 different salads and two desserts. Brutal.
Hello mini-bar pringles
This post also depresses me
Post a Comment