coming up at the right time!
How much and will they fill other brewery's growlers?
Wish I was there! Your assignment is to decide if the weekend of June 12th works for summer beerfestivalicus. If so I will be there!!!!!!! (Yes, 6 !'s.)
I think that should work for us, the following week we are heading up north for family vaca, but we should be able to hang the 12th-13th.
I am planning to fly to Chicago, arriving on the 11th or 12th and bus to madison. Then I'll make my way to Cincy some days later.Going to Beijing 5/7 an Hong Kong 5/14!And Germany tomorrow....
That time is ideal for me....and the traditional weekend after school gets out that we have typically done this! Huzzah!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
coming up at the right time!
How much and will they fill other brewery's growlers?
Wish I was there!
Your assignment is to decide if the weekend of June 12th works for summer beerfestivalicus. If so I will be there!!!!!!! (Yes, 6 !'s.)
I think that should work for us, the following week we are heading up north for family vaca, but we should be able to hang the 12th-13th.
I am planning to fly to Chicago, arriving on the 11th or 12th and bus to madison. Then I'll make my way to Cincy some days later.
Going to Beijing 5/7 an Hong Kong 5/14!
And Germany tomorrow....
That time is ideal for me....and the traditional weekend after school gets out that we have typically done this! Huzzah!
Post a Comment