Got another round on the department last night...2 brothers Dunkel and Delirium Noel again. Both very solid.
Also, on Wednesday I popped open a bomber of Sposborth Java. Sorry Pete, the coffee was a little too overwhelming on this one. I think it needs the sweetness from the whiskey oak batches blended in to balance it out. It was a little bit too much like a pot of coffee that you brew with too many beans and too little water. A solid effort, but I liked the other ones better-what we thought was Java before was definitely some kind of blend, unless there were two different Java batches.
1 comment:
This is good information to know. Let me know what the other one tastes like too. I put slightly less coffee in the 'coffee 2'.
In other news I bottled my latest ipa last night and racked the latest stout. I'm going to double ferment the stout. Never done that before.
Post a Comment