Founder's Breakfast Stout
Full Sail Wassail
Bell's Double Cream Stout
Kettle House Double Haul IPA
Surly CynicAle
Three Floyd's Alpha King
Hoppin' Frog B.O.R.I.S.
Two Brothers Cane and Ebel
Breckenridge Double IPA
Dark Horse Double Crooked Tree
Founder's Devil Dancer
Dogfishhead Palo Santo Maron
Dogfishhead 90 minute
Hair of the Dog Adam
Bell's Hopsolution
Founder's Harvest Ale
Tyranena Dirty Old Man
Tyranena Devil Over a Barrel
Tyranena Scurvy
Tyranena Hop Whore
Bell's Hopslam
Speakeasy Double Daddy IPA
Pliny the Elder
Lagunita's Lumpy Gravy
Stone Double Bastard
Great Divide Fresh Hop
Port Fresh Hop
Flossmoor Cursed IPA
Port Old Viscosity
Lazy Boy IPA
Port Santa's Little Helper
Bear Repubic Big Bear Black Stout
Port Hop 15
Three Floyd's BrooDoo
Surly Furious
Dogfish 120 minute
Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot
Weyerbacher Merry Monk
Barryborth IPA 1 and 2
8 comments:
Holy Shit.
Good times.
I mean with all the seriousness that I can muster.....I would REALLY like to drink these beers with you all.
You are all invited to come to State College to drink all the beer we can find. Zeno's has plenty.
Fuck State College...it is your turn to visit Wisconsin. Chicago doesn't count.
I have to concur the Duane's eloquence once again. Besides, don't you college boys have like a nine week holiday break? Get your asses up here, where you'll find the lovely two for one which includes both Duane and I.
Mmmmnah.
I don't believe your fridge is that big.
Post a Comment