Bear Republic Big Black Bear Stout. This is a pretty solid brew. It isn't overly chocolatey / oatmealy, but also isn't an over the top Russian Imperial that Raspy's you upside the head. It's a nice mix of smoothness and punch. I like it. Not uber-memorable, but really good. I'm on an A- string lately it seems.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Big Bear and the Northwind
Bear Republic Big Black Bear Stout. This is a pretty solid brew. It isn't overly chocolatey / oatmealy, but also isn't an over the top Russian Imperial that Raspy's you upside the head. It's a nice mix of smoothness and punch. I like it. Not uber-memorable, but really good. I'm on an A- string lately it seems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Who said it's not cool to like Illinois beers? I am shocked and appalled.
I've never heard you say anything positive about 2 brothers. I guess you like Goose ok every now and then though.
Two Brothers Cane and Ebel is pretty fantastic. Goose has some tastiness as well. I feel sadly misrepresented.
Post a Comment