I'm going hunting for it this weekend and buying several cases, then hopefully starting to dig into said cases.
Well intentioned young man. Let me know if memory serve or if you detect differences.P.S. Get here
No HopSlam in New Zealand. However, Speight's Gold Medal Ale (which is a lager) is almost as good (not).Kiwis are beer-retards.
You can bitch on the beer, but not your location.I've had no school yesterday or today due ridiculous wind chills of 35 below.Also, speaking of bitching, I'm curious to know how much the HopSlam in your area costs.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm going hunting for it this weekend and buying several cases, then hopefully starting to dig into said cases.
Well intentioned young man. Let me know if memory serve or if you detect differences.
P.S. Get here
No HopSlam in New Zealand. However, Speight's Gold Medal Ale (which is a lager) is almost as good (not).
Kiwis are beer-retards.
You can bitch on the beer, but not your location.
I've had no school yesterday or today due ridiculous wind chills of 35 below.
Also, speaking of bitching, I'm curious to know how much the HopSlam in your area costs.
Post a Comment